Wardrobes are as individual and unique as their owners. The contents tell a story and have a big impact on our daily lives and emotions. The easier it is to see the contents of our closets and drawers, the easier it is for us to start our day frustration-free. However, if we have a wardrobe stuffed full of clothes with no way to see what we have, we may find ourselves wishing we could stay home because we can’t find anything to wear!
Every day we get up in the morning and we go to our wardrobe to decide what to wear. We want this experience to be easy, quick, and frustration-free.
Wardrobe Wednesdays posts will be full of tips for
- how to de-clutter and organize your wardrobe
- how to create and utilize capsule wardrobes
- how to shop & make smart purchases
- how to care for and store your clothing
- how to use apps & websites to keep track of your garments
What we want to achieve is a well-organized working wardrobe that makes your life easier, helps you to feel confident, happy, and relaxed. Ready to start your morning with a smile!
LOOK GREAT | FEEL GREAT | DO GREAT!